Saturday, January 8, 2011

My First Blog

Hi there
I have started this blog for myself really. Being a busy wife, mum and law clerk, I am notorious for not finishing projects and putting other things before my own creative time. I am hoping that by blogging about my creative endeavours it will inspire me to complete projects and to extend myself creatively. I am just getting back into miniatures after about a 15 year break and I have been enjoying looking at other people's blogs for inspiration. There was no such thing as blogs back when I was doing miniatures in the early 90s. To date I have mostly been flicking through some magazines but not doing so much bum on seat miniature making. Time to really get going and enjoy some creative 'me' time. I have however started Joann Swanson's project Sugar and Spice from her blog http://joannswansondiyminiatures.blogspot.com/. I love Christmassy things! My ultimate aim is that, as well as getting back into miniatures myself, I will also hopefully inspire other miniaturists, crafters and busy people who would like to explore their creative potential to just have a go. I will keep you posted and will attach some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment