Friday, February 1, 2013

It's a New Year

Hi everyone, welcome to 2013. Yes, I know I'm a bit late, but if you note the history of my blog, although I have the best of intentions, I have struggled to make regular posts. While I hope this will improve this year, I am making no further promises (too embarrassing each time I read my earlier posts promising to do so!).
One thing in my favour though is that I finally have a dedicated craft room (albeit small) and have sorted through all my craft items over the Christmas break. So, in theory, I should know where everything is! I have even started a miniature project of a bookshelf (first play with my scroll saw) which is to be housed in a little 'book' box to hold my Paper Minis book kits I have been collecting.
I will post a photo of the book shelf project and some photos of my craft space over the weekend.
Until then, be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment